posted on 10th Jan 2014
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner you may be thinking of asking that all important questions? Well here are the top ten tips to consider before popping the question.
1. Be yourself- don’t overdo your proposal and keep it simple by being yourself and being creative.
2. A candle lit dinner- one of the most classic and popular ways to propose. Dim the lights and create a romantic atmosphere with candles setting the perfect scene to propose.
4. Special day- Valentines day is only 2 weeks away, why not propose on the most romantic day of the year?
6. Picnic in the park– plan a perfect picnic day out with Champagne
7. Radio proposal- if you know she is listening to the radio, call up the radio station she is tuning into and get them to play ‘your’ favourite song before proposing.
8. Banner proposal- if you can’t express your feelings, use a banner to propose. Some ideas include a billboard, helicopter trail or even on the side of a bus!
9. Past-times and hobbies- attend your favourite TV show, football match or concert and ask them to announce your proposal at half time or during the interval.
10. Scrapbook- gather collectibles from places you have visited or shows you have attended and put together a scrap book of your best moments. Even take photographs of you spelling out those all important 4 words!
Emma at Clearwell Castle