It’s the day in which you are likely to be meeting your Personal Wedding Manger for the first time. Your Personal Wedding Manager is your point of contact leading up to your wedding day and of course they will be running the big day! So it’s time for them to introduce themselves and for a relationship to begin.
In the planning meeting you and your Personal Wedding Manger will form the running order for your day. The running order consists of details including:
- Accommodation Requirements
- Food Choices
Night before food if applicable
- Drink Choices
Wedding Breakfast Wine
- Timings and Locations
When you come for your planning meeting we would like you to bring as much of this information with you as you can. However do not panic if you do not know this information, we can leave it as ‘to be confirmed’ and fill it in as you gather the information.
The running order is a document which will consistently change as your wedding plans progress up until your deadline three weeks before the wedding day.
My advice to you:
- Ask Questions – don’t be afraid to ask
- Don’t worry about taking notes regarding timings as we will send the running order out to you. On the day we will make sure you are where you need to be.
- Look at the menus before you come for your planning meeting.
- Think about what extras you might want on your wedding day.
- Don’t worry or get stressed we are here to help.
Our aim is that by the end of the planning meeting you will be more comfortable with where you are in the planning process and know what your next steps need to be.
We look forward to planning with you!
Georgina McMullen at Clearwell Castle